Need a Conveyancing Lawyer? Look no further. We specialise in all aspects of property law and conveyancing to assist you with your residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural property needs.
Based in East Auckland, experienced globally.
Whether it’s residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural property and security, our team has you covered.
As we’re based in Howick, that’s where the majority of our clients reside, however, we are more than comfortable helping you with property conveyancing nationwide. Whether its advice on a property you’re looking to lease, purchase or sell, or advice or assistance in respect of creating, enforcing or extinguishing rights (registered or unregistered) attaching to property such as easements, caveats, freehold covenants, rights of way we’re here to guide you through it.
We also assist with property ownership agreements, retirement village agreements, construction agreements, neighbour law, wrongly placed structures and landlocked land.
ASCO Legal’s Service Offering:
Our experience and expertise includes:
- Reviewing and arranging appropriate variations to Agency Listing Authorities
- Negotiating and drafting special terms and conditions in relation to the purchase and sale of a property
- Acting for the purchaser or the vendor in respect of the sale and purchase of commercial or residential property (including structuring as an estate in fee simple, unit titles, joint tenants, tenants in common, cross-leases, life and other limited freehold estates)
- Securities advice including mortgage arrangement and protection
- Negotiating and drafting leases
- Advising on construction contracts, building contracts and retirement village agreements
- Advising on property rights
- OIO applications and advice
- Co-ownership of land and drafting and negotiating Property Sharing Agreements and relationship Contracting Out Agreements
- Conducting transfers by survivorship
- Advising on residential tenancies, tenants’ fixtures and disputes (per the Residential Tenancies Act 1986)